**About Group Rates & Group Bookings
The hardest part of scheduling a large group is coordinating payment. Our online booking service simplifies this for you. All group rates are applied on the day of your jump – which means you don’t need to wait for a commitment from the whole group in order to start the booking process. Simply book YOUR jump and share your group event with friends and family via email or Facebook.
You can also tell friends your group number (provided in your confirmation email) and they can add themselves to your group. This allows your group to continue growing until 48 hours prior to your reservation. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, the best discount rate will be applied. A refund for the discounted amount will be credited back to your account. Group discounts may also be applied toward additional purchases of video and/or photos packages, as well as other merchandise purchases.
Terms & Conditions
- Every person making a jump MUST be at least 18 years old on the day of their jump. Government-issued photo ID (drivers license/passport) will be required on the day of your jump.
- Please be prepared to be at the dropzone AT LEAST HALF THE DAY (6+ hours) – but it’s best to just enjoy the experience and make a full day of it!
- All jumps are NONREFUNDABLE – however, jumps may be transferred with authorization from the original purchaser. We require 24 HOURS NOTICE to reschedule a jump. Failure to appear for your scheduled class time will result in forfeiture of your reservation. In the event we are unable to jump due to inclement weather, you will have up to 1 year from your original reservation date to reschedule.
- Every person making a jump must weigh NO MORE THAN 235 lbs at the time of their jump. Students must be height/weight proportionate to ensure proper harness fitting.
- Students and spectators are NOT permitted to bring pets to the airport. Service animals are ok.
- Consumption of alcohol on the property is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN during jumping hours. This applies to both students and spectators. Students should NOT consume alcohol within 8 hours prior to arriving for their jump.
- Children and spectators are welcome at the dropzone – however, we DO NOT provide a babysitting service. Children & minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the airport.