**About Group Rates & Group Bookings
The hardest part of scheduling a large group is coordinating payment. Our online booking service simplifies this for you. All group rates are applied on the day of your jump – which means you don’t need to wait for a commitment from the whole group in order to start the booking process. Simply book YOUR jump and share your group event with friends and family via email or Facebook.
You can also tell friends your group number (provided in your confirmation email) and they can add themselves to your group. This allows your group to continue growing until 48 hours prior to your reservation. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, the best discount rate will be applied. A refund for the discounted amount will be credited back to your account. Group discounts may also be applied toward additional purchases of video and/or photos packages, as well as other merchandise purchases.
WNYSKydiving COVID-19 Policies for tandem students
In order to make a tandem skydive at WNYSkydiving, ALL students are REQUIRED to agree to the following policies, procedures, and restrictions related to COVID-19. Students will need to agree to these terms and conditions when completing their reservation and sign a document agreeing to these policies upon arrival at WNYSkydiving.
- Spectators are not permitted to accompany students to WNYSkdyiving at this time. Students may be dropped off prior to and picked up following their skydive if necessary.
- Masks are required of all students at all times in the student check-in lounge and classroom or while in any building at WNYSkydiving.
- Students must remain in the groups they arrived with and maintain distance from others as much as possible while waiting for their skydive.
- Masks are required of all students at any time that 6ft social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Students agree to practice good hygiene including hand washing/sanitizing often, especially before and after contact with commonly touched surfaces or shared items including but not limited to clipboards, pens, paperwork, counters/tables, door handles, and light switches.
- Students and instructors must sanitize hands prior to beginning the gear-up process.
- Students must be wearing a mask at all times while wearing any skydiving gear or equipment including but not limited to tandem harness, altimeter, and googles.
- Prior to entering the aircraft, all occupants must sanitize hands and wear a mask.
- Masks will be required for all occupants to be worn at all times within the aircraft.
- Masks may be pulled down or removed at any point during the flight or skydive if an instructor or pilot judge it necessary for the safety of any participant. This will be completely at the discretion of the instructor/pilot. Examples may include but are not limited to medical, aircraft, or skydiving emergencies.
- Avoid touching face, mouth, eyes, or mask while in the aircraft.
- If I fail to comply with these policies, I understand that I will be asked to leave WNYSkydiving whether I have completed my skydive or not and that I will forfeit any purchase(s) I have made.
additional Terms & Conditions
- Every person making a jump MUST be at least 18 years old on the day of their jump. Government-issued photo ID (drivers license/passport) will be required on the day of your jump.
- Please be prepared to be at the dropzone AT LEAST HALF THE DAY (6+ hours) – but it’s best to just enjoy the experience and make a full day of it!
- All jumps are NONREFUNDABLE – however, jumps may be transferred with authorization from the original purchaser. We require 24 HOURS NOTICE to reschedule a jump. Failure to appear for your scheduled class time will result in forfeiture of your reservation. In the event we are unable to jump due to inclement weather, you will have up to 1 year from your original reservation date to reschedule.
- Every person making a jump must weigh NO MORE THAN 235 lbs at the time of their jump. Students must be height/weight proportionate to ensure proper harness fitting.
- Students and spectators are NOT permitted to bring pets to the airport. Service animals are ok.
- Consumption of alcohol on the property is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN during jumping hours. This applies to both students and spectators. Students should NOT consume alcohol within 8 hours prior to arriving for their jump.
- At this time,